Your Cart (0)
Hurray! You get free shipping for this order.
Not just juice, it can be put to more fun use
• Make berry sorbets.
• Make vegan nut milks.
• Make your own homemade ice-cream.
|39 × 40 × 41 cm
240 Watts, Long-life Condenser run decelerating AC induction motor weighing 4.2 Kgs.
|Auger, Strainer material
GE ULTEM (FDA) & SS 304
Pathetic service pathetic repair and see the condition they are returning the product
Must have in kitchen Awesome
The machine makes lot of noise and feels like the motor is tuning too fast as compared to a cold pressed juicer where the motor should be extremely slow
very nice product
loving to use it
Pathetic service experience. Service engineer not willing to come. You want us to send you the video of the defective product and then again for us to pack it and send it for you. Other companies send their people for all these things. Regretting that i puchased your product
It can be used for making frozen desserts like sorbets, ice cream, smoothies, and baby food.
• Always cut the beetroot for all juicer models by cutting the beetroot in 2 pcs, 4 pcs or 6-8 pieces, depending on their size.
• For Coconut milk, cut them into 1.5 sq inch size for effective squeezing
• As there are no metal blades in a Hestia Cold Press Juicer that rip and tear open the produce to extract the juice so you must take a moment to properly prepare the Amla/carrots/beetroots before juicing.
• A cold press juicer presses and squeezes the produce to extract the juice just like chewing. The result is a much richer juice both in nutrients and flavor.
• Finally DO NOT overload the juicer with multiple pieces of carrot/beetroot. It is recommend you wait for each piece to be pressed before adding the next piece of carrot to the juicer.
Take your time and enjoying making a fresh, natural, healthy cold pressed juice.