Healthy And Easy Orange Cold-pressed Juice Recipes
Everyone enjoys sweet, zesty and flavourful orange juice. A fresh glass of this orange pleasure may be a delectable drink with significant health benefits. Orange juice is rich in nutrients, including vitamin C, folate and potassium. Orange juice has a high concentration of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin that also functions as a potent antioxidant, which is essential for immunological function. Furthermore, orange juice is strong in antioxidants and may help boost immunity, thereby assisting with disease prevention.
The best part of making cold-pressed orange juice recipes is that one can always play around with the ingredients used; thus, there is always a new refreshing drink to try each and every day. Listed here are some of the healthy, tasty and easy-to-make orange juice recipes with a juicer to turn the daily diet healthy and delicious!
Pure Orange Juice
- Peel the oranges and place the orange segments in a cold-pressed juicer.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. This is optional and may be skipped if desired.
- Run the cold-pressed juice machine for a few seconds on low to medium speed or until the mixture turns pulpy and the oranges are mashed. Avoid over-blending since we just need to smash the segments and not the seeds. The juice will turn bitter if the seeds are crushed. So don't blend too much. One may remove the orange seeds before juicing them if one likes.
- Place a sieve over a basin or pan. Pour the orange juice into the juice strainer. The best cold press juicer by Hestia comes with a juice strainer, an auger with patented large knobs and a large feeding bowl. This wine-red Nutri Max Cold Press juicer gives naturally flavourful juice as if it's hand-blended to perfection.
- After straining out all of the juice, the leftover stringy orange pulp can be discarded.
- The liquid will gather in the dish or pan. One may sweeten the juice with honey, sugar, or jaggery if desired.
- Serve this orange juice immediately in glasses for maximum health benefits.
Orange Carrot Juice
- Take fresh carrots. Wash and dry them with a paper towel. Remove the skin with a peeler, then chop it into tiny pieces so that they fit into the slow-pressed juicer.
- Take fresh oranges. Remove the rind and cut it into wedges.
- Slowly add carrots and oranges to the juicer. Once the juice is filtered, add honey and stir it well.
- Pour into glasses and top it with ice.
- For added aesthetic appeal, serve with a slice of carrot or orange (optional).
- One can make this orange cold-pressed juice easily and quickly daily. All one needs is an advanced nutrition-lock technique juicer that can retain up to 4x nutrition than traditional juicers. Hestia presents the wine-red Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer that gives rich and nutritious juice every time one needs to rejuvenate with the refreshing orange and carrot beverage.
Orange Banana Smoothie
- Peel the orange and separate it into two parts, making sure that it opens from the centre.
- Remove the seeds of the orange.
- Add yoghurt, sliced banana and oranges to the cold-pressed juicing machine.
- Blend until smooth. One may use a splash of water for the smooth blend.
- If one likes a thin smoothie, they may add more orange juice or water and get their desired consistency.
- One may add a few additional ingredients as per their taste like honey or jaggery, a pinch of salt and 1/2 inch of ginger.
- One may also add soaked sesame seeds and cashew nuts to the smoothie.
- Hestia's cold-press machine for juice also comes with 3 different strainers including a smoothie strainer. It's never been easier to decide when to drink orange juice or a smoothie with Hestia Appliances Cold Press Juicer.
- Serve fresh orange banana smoothie in serving glasses.
Orange Pineapple Juice
- In a blender, combine peeled orange, sliced pineapple, sugar (or jaggery) and water.
- To make cold juice, chill the oranges and pineapple in the fridge before juicing. Otherwise, one can add ice cubes, which will dilute the juice as well.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Over the basin, place a strainer. Filter the juice through the sieve and push it with the spatula to extract as much juice as possible.
- However, with Hestia's Grey Steel Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer, one has the option to make juice and strain it through its frozen fruit strainer, which gives the desired consistency.
- Finally, pour into a serving glass and serve.
Orange Mango Juice
- In a blender, add mangoes, orange juice and lime juice. Blend until completely smooth.
- Strain the contents into a pitcher using a fine mesh strainer. Remove the solids.
- Stir in the honey and water. After chilling in the refrigerator, serve.
- Alternatively, fill glasses with ice cubes. Then pour and serve right away.
- It's nice to wake up to the tropical scents of mango and citrus. Plus, mangoes are jam-packed with nutrients! They are abundant in antioxidants and, thus, boost immunity. The addition of orange and lime juice creates a refreshing beverage that is great for breakfast.
- However, one has to buy a cold-press juicer with nutrient-lock technology to obtain the benefits of the fruits. With Hestia's cold press juicer, one may get 3 times more vitamins and 35-50% more juice.
Orange Grape Juice
- Put grapes, sugar, ginger and water in a juicer.
- One may alter the sweetness to their liking. Both orange and grape juices naturally sweeten the drink.
- Blend well.
- Pour in the orange juice.
- It is best to use freshly squeezed oranges for this.
- Filter this mixture.
- Add a few ice cubes.
- For a small fizz, one may add plain soda to this grape orange juice.
- Grape orange juice is delicious when served fresh.
- Get a smooth blend of fresh fruits with the high-performance motor of Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer and enjoy the nutritious orange grape juice.
Orange and Whisky (for adults only)
Orange juice and whisky make an interesting pairing. However, the spicy and sweet combination adds an unexpected bite that whets the appetite. So it's best if one can have it at lunch. Even better, gather a group of friends and enjoy this strong drink over dinner.
- In a cold press juicer, combine the orange, whisky, maple syrup and mint leaves.
- Blend until smooth, then replace the cover.
- One may even prepare this beverage fresh during the ongoing gathering as Hestia's Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer operates at the lowest noise so the guests will not even get distracted by the noise of the juicer.
- Use a lemon slice to moisten the rim of the glass. Turn it upside down and coat it with icing sugar.
- Divide the juice into four glasses and fill each with ice cubes. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Relish the nutritious and delicious orange juice in a variety of ways. Try out the recipes given above and make every day refreshing. Moreover, Hestia cold press juicer price is also worth the result you would get! Make sure to get only high-quality cold press juicers online to get maximum nutrients and taste from the juices. Buy the wine-red Nutri-max Cold Press Juicer and get the benefits of hand-squeezed-like juice regularly.